Wednesday 25 January 2017

Post #19: Headache

Hannah is proving to be a real headache.

As she mentioned in the previous post, I refused to go help out a complete stranger, even though I had the means, that is for various reasons which I think are very logical.

First of, as I said, she's a stranger who went into complete silence few months ago, much like everybody else. All of a sudden she pops back up, makes a post requesting for help and all of a sudden, apparently, in the mind of Hannah, I must go and help her out. Ignoring the fact that I didn't know her before and even now, it could easily be somebody impersonating her, there's too many factors at play for me to risk my silence and safety.

Second, I'm busy, this white substance that I was able to steal, it's been eating away at my time ever since I got it under a microscope. I've been running so many experiments with it, exposing it to different materials, mixing it with other liquids, all while I try my best to grow more of it, it's a frustrating combination of curiosity and patience that is at play here and I don't have time to waste, helping somebody, whom I didn't know before, not to mention, somebody who could be long dead and their blog is being used by someone else.

Whatever the case, all of that doesn't matter now, Hannah went on her way to help Katherine out, using my method of transportation, without my permission. That particular method of transportation is reserved for specific situations only, using it attracts attention, gives away my position, luckily enough, this time, nobody seemed to have noticed, which is good, I didn't want to move equipment again.

Now that Hannah broke the silence and luckily enough, it seems like that nobody can follow up on the lack of silence, I think I will proceed to publish posts once again. During my silence, I made some interesting discoveries and observations, which I am dying to share.

As for Hannah, wherever she may be, whether she made it to Katherine, or not. She's on her own.

5 comments:

  1. Can you take like one week out at least? Come on. You keep your head in your research too much and someone will cut it off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Afraid not, in fact, I think the chances of my head getting cut off is if I pop it out too much. And in order to avoid the desire to go outside, I must keep up with my research, curiosity is the life saving habit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You already stuck your head out when you started researching and posting your research. At this point you shit, or you get off the toilet.

      Delete
    2. Not really, not at all actually, but I do not expect you, or anyone else apart from Hannah to understand, there's not enough knowledge out there available for you to piece together how I am able to avoid almost all of the risks.

      But your concern is appreciated.

      Delete
    3. I guess I understand about there being things you can't tell anyone.

      Delete