Wednesday 22 August 2018

Post #23: Alternate Liquids - Antiazoth Pt. 2

So some of you may have read my recent adventure within a loop, on a task to steal some necessary equipment in order to better preserve the blood cells which seemed to contain the Antiazoth within them.

I'll go over what happened, very briefly, mainly because I do not want to clog up designated posts with worthless information. It didn't take long for me to figure out what organization Kelevra was talking about in his recent posts upon his return, mainly his post detailing the whole Microchip practice. The only place that I was aware of, that developed these, was a university research branch, based in California, the purpose of which was to allow people with mental disabilities, like: tourettes, autism, tic disorder, AHDH, etc...

The premise is, the chips would give a wave of shock to the brain, in order to kick the brain and the nervous system in the gear and prevent unwanted outbursts, by balancing the chemicals within the brain, making them more passive, allowing for the person to regain and cease control over their bodies.

That was enough for me to track down all too familiar addresses, from there on, it was a matter of repetitive infiltration, which was far more easier because I've done it before, plus, their attention was now on Kelevra alone. After which, I just had to hole up and wait for Kelevra's inevitable attack, it also helped that I went completely silent for a long time, making everybody forget about my existence, people should really use their blogs to their advantage more often.

As for what I was trying to steal, I was trying to get my hands on their stash of RPMI-1640 Medium, which would help me preserve the white blood cells for a lot more longer, which would in turn allow for prolonged experimentation.



Alight, now that, that's out of the way, let's talk about Antiazoth, sadly I can't say I have made a lot of revelations about the biological construct, of what makes these white blood cells so special, that only these ones can try and prevent the spread of Azoth through the body.

Yes, try, as I said before, in my previous post, as they prevent azoth from invading the body, the cells themselves die out pretty quickly, which isn't good, because a dead cell can still spread infection through the body, it's hardly a solution, you're stuck between either allowing your body to be taken over by Azoth, or you are stuck with a weaker immune system, with dead, rotting cells flowing through the blood stream.

But there is a slight new revelation, take a look at this:

    A. White cell fighting off the Azoth.
   B. White cell absorbing the Azoth.
  C. Dead cell.

As you can see, the white cells don't fight the Azoth like any other infection, instead they absorb it, after the initial struggle, the hostile body in this conflict is the Azoth, it's the one that goes on the offensive almost instantly once it has spotted the White Cells.

Exhibit A shows that perfectly. You can see The Azoth circling the one of the three White Cells and actively attacking, by what seems like, ripping bits and pieces of the white cell apart, as you can see by noticing the jagged outline among the Azoth line, the small lumps sticking out, is the Azoth ripping off bits and pieces of the White Cell.

Exhibit B show that during the struggle, at some point, the White Cell begins to absorb the Azoth into itself, presumably after Azoth dealt enough damage to the White Cell.

And Exhibit C shows the already dead cell, with no Azoth insight.

This establishes something about the Azoth:

Azoth isn't like ordinary bacteria, ordinary bacteria tend to run away the White Blood cells, for as long as possible, the bacteria tries it's best to not even come close to the white blood cells. Azoth on the other hand, as you can see from the above picture, just outright attacks the White Blood cells and tries to destroy them.

Which is probably what happens, within our bodies when we get infected with Azoth, sadly we do not possess the type of White Cells that this finger does and it's safe to assume that when it comes to our regular bodies, Azoth just easily plows through the White Cells.

So the question is, what makes these cells so special and if Azoth wasn't so relentless, would they be able to actually fight it off, without dying off themselves. This has been a theory I've been pondering for quite some time now, if I found some way to stagnate the Azoth within the body, would the White Cells be able to wipe it out, without dying in the process and leaving our body vulnerable?

I have an idea, but it will take time to prepare, for now, that's all I have, I should get back into the habit of posting here regularly.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, friendly neighborhood Proxy here. Who the fuck is this organization? I really hate not knowing about the idiots playing mad scientist in our backyard. I'm sure someone higher up than me knows about them, and all, but for some reason they don't trust me with information like that. Assume I'll do something regrettable, I guess.

    So how about you be a pal, pal? Who are these guys. What do they want, specifically. They are clearly more than just a university research branch. Are they international? Do I have to chat with my slimy European counterpart? The world isn't big enough for this many secret organizations doing shady shit. Unless they are dancing to our tune.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually don't know what they call themselves, or who's the figurehead, I don't even think they have a designated name. All I know is that they've been around since the 80's, notice how I said 'around' and not 'began', that's because I don't know when this whole operation of theirs formed, which means they probably go way back.

      As for what they want, I don't know why they conduct the research they conduct, what I do know is that they are being supported monetarily, by various Independent Government Branches from all over the world, by guess as to why is: who wouldn't want to figure out how an eldritch monster operates for their own gain.

      However, the fact that I can track their suppliers and how many of them there are, already tells me that the Organization's True intentions remain unknown to me.

      Are they international? Well considering they are supported by different government parties of various countries, I'd say so, although I don't know for sure.

      Delete