Monday 13 June 2016

And we're back.

Hey everybody, it's been a while, I think a year, I'm going to have to ask Ghost on how long it was, since he was the one who used to go outside the most.

Anyways, I'm just writing to those who are still around that we are still here, alive and breathing. Ghost didn't really see the point of updating all of you (Whoever's still here), but I figured, since I'm with Ghost only thanks to you, I owed you guys that much to post an update on our current situation.


Now, I can't really go into much detail on why we have been silent for such a long time, Ghost will be making a long essay-like post about that later on. However, I can give you the gist of it, and the gist of it is basically, we've been hiding from some really mean and serious people, apparently G stole something from them and they wanted it back super bad.


Now, I did't encounter them at all during our hiding process, we weren't even running really, it's just that we were forced to shut down all electronics, so we wouldn't be traced. According to Ghost, they were able to faintly pick up our signal (I didn't even know we had a signal) or something and they've been tracking us since.

Now the signal has died out (Silent for a year, I'd think so) and we can get back online, without the fear of them tracking us down.


I really do hope that some of you are still around, since Ghost doesn't make for a perfect conversationalist (No offense G!) and didn't just disappear or... worse.


I was really sad to see that Sanna's blog just outright disappeared, hence why I'm afraid that everyone just went silent, hoping I'm wrong.


Anyways, I'm rambling, see you guys around!

1 comment: