Thursday 23 March 2017

Yeah right.

Hey everyone, long time no talk.

Last time you've seen me post here, was when I went against Ghost's orders and decided to leave our humble abode in order to help a girl named Katherine, who is apparently new to all of this, just like me. Main difference being of course, she doesn't have a person like Ghost with her, who can at the very least, explain the gist of everything, not that G did that with me, I kind of just read up on everything myself.

So for a while I was with Katherine, helping her out and just overall looking after her, until we got separated, I tried looking for her, but she messaged me saying that she had found her friend Kyle, who seems to know the ropes of everything and according to her, has been with her through all of this, hence why I finally decided to come back here.

Speaking of Ghost, I came back right as he was in a hurry to leave somewhere, didn't say where and why, he just told me that he is annoyed with me and kindly asked me to lock myself in the room he used to hold me in when I was, I think you guys call it, hollowed.

So of course, I didn't do that and here I am typing away. Although I don't want to push my luck any further, so I'm going to restrain from going against his orders, one of the most important ones being, not to leave this place, unless he is there to supervise. I already annoyed him enough and the time I spent with Katherine, I've learned to appreciate the peace and quiet me, and G have here, and since he made such a big stink over the fact that I went against his orders and how it could potentially lead to this place getting compromised, I'm not going to be pulling stunts like that, any time soon, again.

However, I do not regret doing what I did, not one bit, Katherine is a really sweet girl who wouldn't harm a fly, let alone a person, I couldn't turn down her plea for help.

As for the adventures me and Katherine had while we were together, she said she would type out a post about it on her blog, so if you want the details, I'd suggest keeping an eye on her blog, or I could link to it in my next post, if I ever write another one, what with G being annoyed with me.

Anybody have any idea where he was off to?

1 comment:

  1. No idea where he went, he'd be far likelier to tell you than me, maybe there's something in his notes that would tell you. Although if you did find out, I wouldn't publish where he went or anything, he obviously doesn't want people to know.

    I know how you feel though. My room mate of sorts suddenly left too, said she was going to a lab but didn't give me any details. And she's perpetually annoyed with me.

    ReplyDelete