Sunday 14 June 2015

Post #16: Experiment #3 - Choice (Update #3: What to do?)

Evening,

I'm afraid I am stumped at this moment in time.

I believe I have hit the limit with what I could possibly experiment with, with the experiment subject, now I'm not quite sure what to do with them, keeping them locked up is not an option.

I have two choices:

Seeing as the test subject has no recollection of any of their Slenderman encounters, or anything that happened after they encountered the Slenderman for the first time. So I could just let them go blindly and not bother with them wandering around blind and clueless.

Or, I can spend some time telling them about it, about the situation they were in before I brought them out of the hollowed state, about the situation in general and then let them go.

The reason of why I'm giving you people this choice is because, I personally, don't care, I can just kick them out and not worry about them ever finding my hideout. Another reason is that I need some confirmation that some of you are still alive, it's been quiet for too long, so maybe this way I can flush out some voices.

If no voices come forward, I just kick the test subject out and put them at risk of being hollowed again, or maybe even worse.

4 comments:

  1. Nothing worse than being fucking hollowed.

    If you still got him, either just fucking kill him or tell him about this shit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey ya.

    Tell him. Fuck, he won't be happy, but I'm pretty sure a heads up wouldn't go unappreciated.

    ReplyDelete