Monday 19 February 2024

Post #30: Return Report

Sufficient amount of time has passed for it to be safe to report that all of us are safe and sound.

Hannah, Malik, Franky and myself are back in my hideout.

Truth be told we've been back for a fairly long time, but as a safety precaution to avoid detection or tracking, I had instructed all of them to refrain from creating any digital footprints. Malik as is natural to him tried to deviate from my orders and outright tried to leave, but very quickly found it fairly difficult to figure out a "way out".

Regardless, reason for the post is to inform that my research will continue and my projects have not been abandoned, oh and also because I promised Hannah that I'd let people know that we're safe. Which technically would be a lie since nobody is 100% safe in our predicament, but regardless.

For the following few days you can expect several posts to come from Hannah and Malik (He is not permitted to log into his own account on my devices, nor is he permitted to use his own mobile device) explaining what had occurred during the entire length of time that we were absent for.

1 comment: