Monday 18 August 2014

Post #1: Introduction.

I'm Ghost.

Apparently, I've been pursued by an entity called "The Slenderman" for quite some time, the journals in this room are filled with research material about "The Fear" Creatures.

And according to me, all of this research was done by me.

First video was a warning signal, the warning signal that something had happened to me, or that my information was breached, hence why all the information deleted itself.

Once I accessed this blog, the second video went up, meaning that the breach is long over and the information is being restored from a back up source, that I had set up.

The first video went up on the 15th of March, the second one came up yesterday, meaning that there's a 5 month gap, that I can't account for.

I'm Ghost and I've been researching these creatures in the shadows. If any of you think you know me, then you are mistaken, apparently, I had several fake blogs/vlogs with falsified information.

From now on, this blog will serve as means to protect my mind, I suffered memory loss, I was smart enough to leave a message for myself just in case, I was instructed by myself to create this blog, in order to keep myself in check.

That is it, Ghost out.

No comments:

Post a Comment