Tuesday 30 September 2014

Post #7: Interesting Anomaly #1

"Slender Man" does think, that's a fact.

The belief that used to be a theory, was proved to be a fact on 12th of December, 2012 (12/12/12).

Ever heard of Lisa Siles? A girl who, inspired by many blogs, decided to go on a "Slender Man" hunt, convinced that it didn't exist. Sadly for her, eventually, she found it.

Throughout her journey, she encountered many things, one of those things, was a person known as "Second". For a while, the majority of people believed that he was a proxy, however, that theory was broken in the last post Lisa Siles made, explaining everything.

You see, what "Second" was, is the second form of Slender Man, a form that communicated with humans. According to "Second" that was the purpose behind it:

"The easiest way to explain what I am is a persona. The Slender Man isn't human. He can't be human. He can't truly understand humans or interact with them in a proper way. So if for any reason he needs to interact with a human he uses me. My ability to interact with humans isn't perfect, as you've witnessed on some occasions, because my abilities are merely based on his observation of human interaction. I think he got me down fairly well though." (Second)

This proves that Slender Man is a sentient being, it understands that it can't communicate with humans, because of that, it needs a "Second Form". This destroys the belief that Slender Man is something beyond nature, that it makes no sense. Slender Man is a product of nature, which we humans haven't discovered yet, simple as that.

However, why would Slender Man want to communicate with Miss Siles?

"I'm not often used and usually when I am it's just to spy on or deal with his proxies. You were a special case though. Because you weren't supposed to be there. His targets are chosen carefully. He is extremely careful of who sees him and under what circumstances. That day you first saw him. You weren't supposed to be there. You somehow managed to be in the exact right place at the exact right time. Don't think that you just got lucky. This is something that should be impossible. There is absolutely no way you should have been there without him knowing you would be there. The Rake called you an anomaly. You are an anomaly. An unexplainable phenomenon. You surprised The Slender Man. This is something that doesn't happen. He tried to leave you alone. Figured you were just a fluke and that it would just go away. But then you came after him. Started disrupting things. He needed to step in. So he sent me." (Second)

The following statement also proves that Slender Man's victims aren't random, everybody it chooses to stalk, are chosen. How are they chosen, by who and for what purpose? That, unfortunately, remains to be unknown.

Also, another very interesting fact surfaced from this conversations between Second and Lisa. You see, up until this point, Lisa thought that she was in love with Second and she thought that the feeling was mutual. That would later on end up to be false:

"I can't really love you. I'm not actually capable of it. I just thought it would be easier to fulfill my duty if I had feelings for you so I manufactured some. I know it sounds horrible and you probably feel pretty betrayed and I'm sure it's no consolation but... You never really loved me either. That night when The Rake attacked you. The slender Man embraced you with his arms and manipulated the hormones in your body. He made you fall in love with me. Sorry..." (Second)

The Slender Man is capable of manipulating Hormones. Which proves another theory, if it can manipulate your hormones, then it can also manipulate your mind, which can explain my and many other's memory loss.

So what happened to Miss Siles? She became "The Third" After that, people believed that she was gone for good, however, for a short period of time, after becoming The Third, she answered a couple of comments on her last post. One of her answers explained that the process of becoming one of Slender Man's forms, happens only on repeated dates, so we can expect a repeat of this on January 1st, 2101. Second and Third are one and the same being as Slender Man, however, they don't see everything Slender Man does directly, instead, they remember it as if they were there.

This is a very interesting and important phenomena.

18 comments:

  1. Perhaps this is connected to azoth's ability to differentiate...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a difficulty, because azoth is so communicative and likes to network, but each one of these 'facets' could be an entity in it's own right that is connected to the whole. A hive mind, if you will.

      Delete
  2. I like you, you're analytical and serious and shit. You remind me of my stepdad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting theory, maybe that's who I was.

      Maybe, maybe not.

      Delete
    2. Well... I saw his dead body, so maybe not.

      Delete
    3. Hmmm...

      Yes, that does complicate that theory.

      Delete
    4. That's exactly what he would say...

      Delete
    5. Death has not been such a barrier to some before.

      Morningstar for example probably has his own little revolving door in the afterlife.

      Delete
  3. You know if there's any link between this and Slendy's habit of turning up in two places at once?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably...

      What if it doesn't turn up in two places at once? As I stated, it has the ability to manipulate your mind, that's a fact. So what if the second Slender Man you see, is just an illusion, a mirage?

      What if you didn't see the second it, at all? We can see in the situation of Second and Third that he is capable of putting memories into your head. So what if that second Slender Man is just a falsified memory?

      I really doubt there's two of it.

      Delete
    2. Haven't there been reports of Slendy attacking two different people, in different countries, at the same time?

      Admittedly, it can be hard to find the line between the Fear and the legend. Most things you'd hear about it are doubtful at best.

      Delete
    3. There's also spaciotemporal distortion to take into account.

      Delete
  4. I think you are not quite aware of what the word proof means.

    Proof can be, well, proven. Which one account of one girl who saw a guy that no one else really talks about doesn't really count as. I have had dealings with the slender man. I've had conversations. Last night I saw him tap dance.

    Behold, proof that the slender man tap dances!

    Please stop disappointing me Ghost. When I first saw your blog I thought I had found a way to get rid of this stupid Sage title. But if you keep on posting hearsay and claiming this proves things, it's just going to make you look like an idiot.

    I don't think you're an idiot. So step up and start asking the right questions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, I do use wrong words for certain sentences, that is my bad.

      Tap Dancing? It could be true, but that seems completely illogical and "out of character" if you may. Thus, it's mostly false.

      Sometimes to find out the right questions, you have to solidify a few assumptions, so later it can be confirmed weather it was true, or false and wasn't worth solidifying, thus getting an answer.

      I'm not asking you to believe into whatever I post here, this is my research, for myself, for my craving, nothing else.

      Delete