Saturday 28 February 2015

Post #12: Experiment #3 - Obedience (Update #1: Past Reflexes)

I decided to unchain my test subject. They are still in the cellar. I understand that it is quite dangerous to keep the test subject unrestrained like that, however, I've spent an entire week asking the same questions. Questions about Slenerman, Azoth, how the subject got involved, everything connected to the fears and every single time the same answer: No recollection of such events.

Luckily, the test subject did have the recollection of their name, their upbringing and etc. However, that was it, so I did some research, it says that the test subject went missing and have been missing for 7 years, the test subject's home state declared them dead. This is where the test subject draws a blank.

Could it be, that by making the Azoth back off from the brain, the test subject forgot everything the moment Azoth was implemented into their body? If that's the case than the injection of Azoth must have been severe, since it should have immediately worked it's way up to the brain. In small dosages, Azoth doesn't go directly for the brain, it manifests, it needs time, hence, the memories would stay intact even after the introduction to Slenderman.

Regardless, the reason why I unchained the test subject, is because whenever they answered the questions I asked, there was something in their face expression when I observed them, while they were answering. It's as if based on only the face expressions I was able to tell that the test subject is telling the truth. It sounds ridiculous and extremely "Out of character" for my analytical self and yet, that's the feeling that kept creeping back and stalking me. Probably something left over from my past self.

And if they truly are telling the truth, I see no reason for keeping them chained up like a dog.

I'm trying to get a lie detector in order to see if the test subject is telling the truth, which will take some time. However, again, there's a possibility the lie detector won't be able to tell me anything, since, as I said many times before, Azoth is capable of controlling the human's nervous system.

8 comments:

  1. Ask it what it wants to be called. I mean, it probably doesn't like Test Subject.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know what the test subject's name is and I refer to them by their name, I just don't mention it here, no gender, or name, for safety purposes.

      Also, glad to have you back.

      Delete
    2. Understood.

      Thank you, Ghost. I like you. You remind me of someone I once knew.

      Delete
    3. If no secret, who exactly?

      I could add that to one of my theories of who I could possibly be.

      Delete
    4. No, you couldn't possibly be him. You just have that same comforting practicality.

      Unless you speak Russian. Как дела?

      On that note, maybe you should find out what languages you speak other than English. That might give you a clue who you are.

      Delete
    5. I'm afraid I don't know Russian.

      I do realize on who you're talking about and it could be a possibility.

      However, there's more pressing matters to attend to than trying to find out who I am.

      Delete
  2. I've only had one experience with Azoth. Someone tipped bullets with it and it blew off my leg.

    It sucked.

    And I have to tell you...this doesn't seem much safer than that was. So er.....be careful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Concern is noted.

      Do not worry, I always approach my experiments with utmost precautions and care.

      Delete