Saturday 14 February 2015

Post #10: Experiment #3 - Obedience

Everybody remembers how various people tried using electricity against Slenderman? For a short period of time, people believed that it had some sort of effect on Slenderman, however it was proven otherwise, when the creature showed that it did not effect it in any way.

However, there is an effect.

That's what I've been doing for the past couple of weeks, I've been electrocuting a Proxy.

I know it sounds horrible, but bear with me.

During the time of my absence, I was outside, hunting for a test subject. To be more precise, I was trying to capture a Hollowed Proxy, those, who's minds are completely engulfed in Azoth and they are nothing but puppets.

Luckily, I was able to capture such a Proxy, using the good old fashion trick of applying chloroform to the face.

I chained up the subject and placed them in my cellar, where the only way out was the entrance door.

After that, my daily routine consisted of electrocuting the test subject. The test subject was electrocuted every 2 hours of every day. With every new day, the voltage level would increase by 15 volt. Overall the reactions would always be the same: pointless snarls, moans and groans. There would be a few rare occasions when the test subject would outright yell.

Finally, when I reached 450 volt-shock level, the Test Subject went unconscious. After 22 minutes, The Test Subject woke up and for the first time ever, began questioning on where they were and what is going on. First proper sentence I heard coming from the Test Subject.

I explained the situation. They said that they don't understand what I'm talking about and that all they wanted to do was go home. They didn't know what Azoth was, nor what the Slenderman was. Failing to identify whether they were telling the truth or it was Azoth manipulating the human body to lie, I still kept the Test Subject sustained.

I stopped electrocuting them for now. I took their blood sample and I was correct in my suspicions, the Azoth is still in the blood stream, which means two things:

1. As I said before, it could be Azoth manipulating the human body into lying.
2. The Test Subject retained control of their mind, after several electrocutions.

Now I am just observing the behavior of the Test Subject, unknowingly to them. All this time, they kept acting normally, the expressions of their face would change accordingly to their mood.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you.

      But I'm afraid, congratulations are a bit early for now. As I said, I don't know if the test subject is lying about their condition.

      Delete